**Click here for sample of Living Water bulletin inserts.
Click the play button to view a sample of the adult study DVD (it uses the bulletin insert devotionals as a foundation).
One of the Logos mission-based stewardship programs that focus' on congregational mission by nurturing spiritual growth through art, devotions, and worship experiences.
Water is everywhere. It makes up 70 percent of the Earth's surface and 70 percent of the human body. Living Water explores stewardship of the planet's water as well as our own resources through three weekly themes:
1. Named - We are named "beloved" by God in baptism (Mark 1:9-13)
2. Encountered - Encountered by Jesus in our thirst (John 4:1-30)
3. Satisfied - Satisfied through God's abundant grace as we share with others (Isaiah 55)
Three steps to a Transforming Stewardship Emphasis
- Order the Planning Kit and your choice of a Theme Kit: Living Water, Stewardship of Bread, Called & Sent or Stewardship: Gift & Task. The Theme Kit contains projectable images, worship resources, and the letters and forms from the Guide.
- Assemble a committee to review the Stewardship Planning Kit DVD, schedule dates for the emphasis, and develop a congregational communication strategy.
- Order coordinating theme resources to complete your stewardship program, such as devotional bulletin inserts, bulletins, pledge forms, and letterhead.
Coordinated Theme Resources:
Sunday Bulletins 8.5 x 11” $4.50 per 50
Sunday Bulletins 8.5 x 14” $5.00 per 50
Letterhead 8.5 x 11” $ 4.50 per 50 $4.50 per 50
Window Envelopes: $3.06 per 50 - The letterhead above has been designed with art that shows through the window to create and eye-catching mailing piece.
Pledge Form $5.93 per 50
To Order Worship Bulletins, Letterhead, and Window Envelopes with quantities of 500 and more and receive a quantity discount, please call Logos Productions Customer Service at 1-800-328-0200.