One of the Logos mission-based stewardship programs that focus' on congregational mission by nurturing spiritual growth through art, devotions, and worship experiences.
Water is everywhere. It makes up 70 percent of the Earth's surface and 70 percent of the human body. Living Water explores stewardship of the planet's water as well as our own resources through three weekly themes:
1. Named - We are named "beloved" by God in baptism (Mark 1:9-13)
2. Encountered - Encountered by Jesus in our thirst (John 4:1-30)
3. Satisfied - Satisfied through God's abundant grace as we share with others (Isaiah 55)
Click the play button to view a sample of the adult study DVD (it uses the bulletin insert devotionals as a foundation).
Coordinating Resources to complete your Living Water Stewardship Program:
- Devotional Bulletin Inserts, combining inspiring art and scripture reflection. Inserts includes discussion questions and suggestions for reflection at home. Distribute them with your worship bulletin or newsletter. **Click here for sample.
- Living Water Poster Set. This theme poster set offers three 17 x 27-inch posters with images by artist, Brian Jensen.
- Living Water Adult Study DVD. Use this DVD together with the Living Water Devotional Inserts to provide an adult study option.
- 14" Sunday Bulletins - sold in multiples of 50
- 11" Sunday Bulletins - sold in multiples of 50
- Letterhead - sold in multiples of 50
- The Logos Mission-Based Stewardship Planning Guide provides a process to discern your congregation’s mission priorities. You’ll also receive step-by-step planning instructions such as suggested mailings, proposed schedule, and ideas to highlight and celebrate stewardship throughout the year.