Pastors have the unique privilege of helping couples establish a life together. Premarriage Awareness Inventory is a simple and effective marriage preparation tool that reveals important issues couples need to address prior to marriage. Partners answer questions tailored to their situation and their responses create a basis for further discussion.
- The Premarriage Awareness Inventory (PAI) comes in three forms to assist pastors with customized packets for each couple they counsel.
- PAI Form F is tailored to the needs of couples who are being married for the first time and who have not lived together for a significant period prior to marriage.
- PAI Form C is for couples who live together, preparing them for the changes that will happen when they add the commitment of marriage to their relationship.
- PAI Form R is focused on the unique needs of couples in which one or both persons have been previously married.
The resource includes two basic elements:
- The Counseling Packet contains the survey forms the couple completes (your choice of Form F, Form C, or Form R) and the form for completing a comparative analysis of their responses.
- The Administrator’s Portfolio is your permanent reference tool for evaluating completed inventories.
Complete your counseling program with the premarriage reader, A Good Beginning. It contains basic information about the transitions involved in starting a marriage.
If you are new to the Premarriage Awareness Inventory, save money and order a Starter Pak. The Starter Pak includes one of everything in the program:
- One complete Administrator’s Portfolio
- One copy of each Counseling Packet ( Form F, Form R, and Form C)
- One copy of the premarriage reader A Good Beginning
Delivery may be up to 4 weeks, due to items on backorder.