Since its publication, Christian Weddings has become the essential tool for engaged couples and pastors to plan unique and meaningful wedding services. It allows users to select the different elements of their wedding liturgy from a menu of choices in ceremonies from over twenty denominational traditions around the world.
- Enables pastors to offer new options in planning Christian weddings
- Helps couple of mixed religious denominations or traditions celebrate a wedding day that meets their Christian needs
- Couples that want a special service can successfully create a beautiful, personalized ceremony
- New edition includes additional ceremonies from an expanded range of sources, giving couples even greater freedom to plan a ceremony that fits their needs
- Enclosed CD-ROM contains the full text of the book and makes choosing the separate elements and arranging them into a single service simple and enjoyable